Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Today's Economy



A man walked into a pharmacy and was observed wandering in a rather confused way up and down the aisles.



The sales girl asked him if needed help.



The man responded by saying he was looking for a box of tampons for his wife.


The clerk directed down the correct aisle.


A few minutes later,he deposited a huge bag of cottonballs and a ball of string on the counter.


The Clerk, confused, said, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?



The man replied, "You see,it's like this. Yesterday, I ask my wife to pick me up a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rollingpapers. Saying, "It's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper."



So, I figure if I have to roll my own, so does she

1 comment:

LePhare said...

Hi Sunny.
Good to hear from you. Life's been a roller-coaster over the last couple of years. Trying now to work a little more me time into my life, but you know how difficult that can be.
Some art on my Facebook, but want to keep the new Blog just for that...... when I've got time.
Speak again soon. Take care X.