Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Nekkid Thursday

This weeks HNT is dedicated in memory of a very dear friend who forgot life's precious gifts.


When I'm lost in the rain,
In your eyes I know I'll find the light to light my way.
And when I'm scared and losing ground;
When my world is going crazy, you can turn it all around.

And when I'm down you're there; pushing me to the top.
You're always there; giving me all you've got.

For a shield from the storm;
For a friend; for a love
To keep me safe and warm,
I turn to you.
For the strength to be strong;
For the will to carry on;
For everything you do;
For everything that's true,
I turn to you.

When I lose my will to win,
I just reach for you and I can reach the sky again.
I can do anything,
'Cause your love is so amazing; 'cause your love inspires me.

And when I need a friend, you're always on my side;
Giving me faith that gets me through the night.

For a shield from the storm;
For a friend; for a love
To keep me safe and warm,
I turn to you.
For the strength to be strong;
For the will to carry on;
For everything you do;
For everything that's true,
I turn to you.

For the arms to be my shelter through all the rain;
For truth that will never change;
For someone to lean on;
for a heart I can rely on through anything;
For that one who I can run to....
I turn to you.

For a shield from the storm;
For a friend; for a love
To keep me safe and warm,
I turn to you.
For the strength to be strong;
For the will to carry on;
For everything you do;
For everything that's true,
I turn to you.

For a shield from the storm;
For a friend; for a love
To keep me safe and warm,
I turn to you.
For the strength to be strong;
For the will to carry on;
For everything you do;
For everything that's true...

For everything you do;
For everything that's true,
I turn to you...

~Christine Aguilera~

25 comments:

Wenchy said...

WOW WOW WOW.

You have me crying at my desk before 8 in the morning.

This was just so touching. Beautiful.

Becca said...

Absolutely beautiful....

HHNT!

Leela Lamore said...

That is just so bitter sweet.

Happy HNT!

Phil said...

Who knew Christina Aguilera could do more than gyrate on stage?

Spill The Beans said...

I think that's the most beautiful picture you've ever posted, Sunny. Thank you for sharing it. Happy HNT.

Ryan said...

awesome hnt 1 of the best this week!

truckdriver_sefl said...

If this is not beautiful nothing is:-}

Adora said...

That is so beautiful. Such a tiny little hand!

Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

Beautiful read and pic. Cheers and Happy HNT!

cinders said...

Beautiful-- I hope your friend sees this.

MG said...

beautiful, it's been said, but the only word I can think of.....HHNT

AndyT13 said...

Nice! HHNT!

~ Amanda X&O said...

Aww... what a sweet pic!


Happy HNT!

Mia said...

aww - it's such a little hand!!!!

Mike said...

Aww thats cute. Happy HNT!!

Crimson said...

Beautiful :) HHNT!

SmileDragon said...

That has got to be one of the best HNT posts I have seen to date! GREAT! HHNT!

Lee Ann said...

Beautiful words beautiful picture!
Happy HNT!

Decker said...

very nice!
Happy HNT!

~TVS said...

What a wonderful photo and post.
HHNT!

Still Searching... said...

A tear in my eye as I say to you HHNT. :-)

Polt said...

Aww, how sweet. I love lil baby hands.

HAPPY HNT!

Sunny Delight said...

wenchy--it has been a tough week, full of tears, but some things make it better.
becca-ty
leela-it is!
trouble-ty i like it best too.
ryan-thank you
truckr-gotta agree
adora--amazing how small they are isn't it
lecram-thank you
cinders--too late for my friend, he died.
mg, andy, amanda,mia,mike, crimson,-thank you for your comments
smile--thank you!
lee ann, decker, tvs-thank you
still-mine too
polt-they are sweet
thanks to you all and HHNT!

barefoot_mistress said...

Very sweet! HHNT

Moosekahl said...

Extremely touching...well done HNT.