Saturday, April 15, 2006

New Sights in the Hometown

We visted a park today that I have always wanted to but never had. It is a horticultural park at the nearby university.

It was a spur of the moment thought. My spontaneous moments are most often the best I think.

Miss Daughter and I had another one of our 'discussions' on the tongue piercing! Grrrrr! She knows exactly the wrong moments to start in.....we battled, apologized, and then walked it off for an hour at a place that was able to make me forget that we really live on the prairie. Why I never took my children to this park I still do not know, probably because the other trails are a few miles closer.

Next time I will take my camera, there were no really great online photos to do it true justice. It was a beautiful spring day, lots of all those spring wildflowers in bloom, very few bugs out yet. A good day after all.

Then of course I had to go shopping for easter chocolate.
But mmmmm did buy some Harry and David's Moose Munch to eat on the way home.

No comments: