Saturday, July 15, 2006

10 Things

01. What is your favourite word?
Serendipity. I have always loved this word, at one time I had hoped to open up a shop naming it SERENDIPTIY....guess what kind of shop???

02. What is your least favourite word?
skank....don't know why but I really don't like that word.

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
words--great literature, a well-turned phrase; photographs or paintings that engender emotions deep within; a quiet star-filled night sky; the view of a large body of water...with no land in sight; a tunnel of green leaves hanging over a path; the mountains; feeling love for another human being; so many things.

04. What turns you off?
ignorance, bigotry, snobbery, a person giving up.

05. What is your favourite curse word?
fuck, it can have so many meanings.

06. What sound or noise do you love?
laughter...especially that belonging to my children, family, and friends.


07. What sound or noise do you hate?
hmmmm--a toss-up, either the alarm clock, or the final thump of the closing of a really excellent book--when I have reached the end of it.

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Librarian, or bookstore owner........I adore being surrounded with books.

09. What profession would you not like to do?
Pig farmer--nuff said--as I hold my nose.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You gave it your best...and they know you loved them.

No comments: