Friday, September 08, 2006

Morning Skies

It's so strange to me, spring and summer are my favorite seasons, when I feel the best, but those times when I wish I had my camera with me, are almost always the fall and winter.

Technically it is not fall yet, but the air feels like it, it is the end of summer, the early mornings and late evenings feel like it. This morning was one of those days when I needed my camera, of course the photos of the morning sky to the west and east of me do not do it justice, but this is what I awoke to this morning, and it was truly beautiful. The moon and sun both showing so clearly in the morning sky.



4 comments:

Phil said...

Beautiful pictures by a beautiful photographer.

Fiona said...

That is so beautiful....I saw the moon last night (sadly something of a rare sight nowadays given our levels of pollution and the fact this place is just NEVER dark!!) and just stared and better stared at it.

Suddenly everything felt OK again, very OK.

big bustyhugs!

LePhare said...

I love sunrise and sunset. Wish we lived on the north coast so I could watch the sun fall into the sea each evening, and hear the sizzle.

Sunny Delight said...

Phil--thank you :)

fi--it is strange isn't it, how something so simple, can bring on that feeling of contentment?

lephare--love that thought..the sun sizzling in the sea as it sets :)